Territory Sales Manager – Ohio
We are a precision livestock company reshaping how cattle producers worldwide unlock animal performance. We make individual animal management possible, helping cattle producers transform decision making and bring a new certainty to performance, health, and genetic progress. Our portfolio includes world class Bovine phenotype data capture system via GrowSafe Systems which enables producers to accurately select for feed efficiency in their elite genetic stock, coupled with Vytelle InVitro Fertilization Service, which enhances the speed at which genetic improvement can be made. We have uniquely coupled these two capabilities with our artificial intelligence driven genetic analytic engine, which incorporates phenotype, genotype, environment, and management data to identify unique genetic signatures bringing greater accuracy to genetic progress decisions.
We are looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager to grow our IVF business. The role will be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing an effective sales strategy for the development of the Vytelle IVF business in this area. Additional responsibilities include working with the Vytelle team in marketing, development of programs, and maintaining long term relationships with clients after point of sale.
- Create and execute territory sales and promotional plans that successfully achieve business objectives for customer engagement and business growth and profitability
- Provide prospective clients all information needed to encourage participation in Vytelle OPU (ovum pick up) events and expand the number of donor cows collected
- Coordinate efforts between Vytelle satellite locations and internal team members to create a positive customer experience
- Collaborate with and interact as a key team member of the North America commercial team and with internal business partners
- Represent Vytelle at various trade shows, conferences, and field days
- Monitor competition and industry activity for aspects relevant to all Vytelle objectives
- Utilize Salesforce CRM software and other tools as added to manage the sales pipeline and assist marketing automation
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong positive people skills to interact with clients and teammates in a courteous and professional manner in person, by email, and telephone.
- Ability to earn client trust and build lasting client relationships.
- Willingness and ability to prospect for new clients, including cold calling
- Strong verbal and written, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to understand technical information and technology
- Computer Skills (MS Office, Outlook, and the ability to learn SalesForce, GrowSafe systems and myembryos.com database)
- Willingness to perform additional functions and duties across the company as needed
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Agriculture, animal health or related degree preferable
- Ability to conduct business in English (Conversational Spanish preferred)
- Experience in seedstock/cattle production operations
- Experience and knowledge in cutting-edge ag technology sector is a plus
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Willingness to travel overnight approximately 50% of the time to include some weekends
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com