Repro Director (USA)
Primary Location: Vytelle LLC – TBD Ideal Location: Midwest
Other Locations: Travel to other sites to as required
Department: Vytelle IVF Operations
Type: Exempt Salary
Salary range: TBD
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance. Eligible 1st day of month following date of employment (at least 30 hours per week) with Vytelle.
- 401k Plan. Employer matches up to 6% of base salary. Eligible after 1 year service
- 2 weeks PTO & 1 week sick days per year
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- Execute and manage Reproduction Specialists personnel, process, and procedures to deliver quality output and meet cost targets.
- Critical Relationships: VP of Vytelle Operations, GM of Labs, Sales Team, Satellite Site Partners
- Reporting to VP of Vytelle Operations
- Direct Reports include: Veterinarians performing OPU, ET, Recipient Synchronization
Main responsibilities: Management & mentorship guidance on operational matters for the Vytelle’s global Repro Specialist teams.
Build the right Team and Culture to Deliver quality, cost, and operational goals of Vytelle’s labs.
- Determine staffing requirements and enhance capability to optimize oocyte quality output, pregnancy rates and enhance overall customer experience.
- Recruit, interview and select and onboard staff that have the right technical and personal abilities.
- Implement a performance management process for all staff which includes monitoring of performance on an on-going basis, as well as conducting an annual performance review.
- Assist with research projects conducted by the Company
- Coach and mentor senior staff as appropriate to improve performance.
Establish the required Operating Model (People, Facilities, Governance, Policies, Practices) Develop and deliver an operational plan which incorporates goals and objectives that deliver the target plan.
- Identify areas of opportunity and efficiency and oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of practices.
- Manage company policy compliance, locally.
- Manage consistent adherence to field operation SOPs as defined by VP of Operations.
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operations of the Team, including the introduction and application of incentives to improve productivity/profitability.
- Monitor the day-to-day delivery of the products and services to maintain or improve quality.
- Own Health and Safety Policies and Procedure across Vytelle IVF, anticipating future HSE needs, report and manage compliance.
Customer Experience Ambassadors
- Craft and execute a positive and informative customer experience via OPU sessions
- Troubleshoot customer issues, seeking actionable solutions
- Create and deliver educational materials to support commercial team
- Identify additional customer service and or revenue opportunities to enhance overall customer experience
Financial Planning and Management
- Set and deliver financial cost targets for each Field team for VP approval.
- Set, communicate and monitor financial targets for the team members
- Approve expenditures within the authority delegated by the VP in terms of customer discounts.
- Ensure ROI for any additional training/ad-hoc engagement incentives.
Other Role Responsibilities
- Comply with VYTELLE company policies & best practice in security, legal, & regulatory pillars
- Follow VYTELLE health and safety directives.
- Effective collaboration with the rest of the lab team.
- Complete other duties as required from time to time.
- Offers excellent customer service by being honest, building trust and going above and beyond the normal routine when required, in order to give the customer what they need.
- Leads themselves by taking responsibility, being positive and tackling challenges with enthusiasm
- Works well with others by building positive relationships, working with integrity, being direct and straightforward whilst respecting and considering others
- Works well in teams by building team spirit, delivering team goals and being flexible
- Manages Knowledge by researching new idea ideas and capturing new learning
- Shares Knowledge by communicating with focus, simplicity and clarity and able to differentiate fact from opinion
- Adapts to Change by being able to deal with uncertainty and accepting new ideas
- Plans and Organizes well, by prioritizing their activities and managing their time
- Applies their Expertise and Skills by keeping up to date with their knowledge and demonstrating business and financial awareness
- Delivers Results to a high standard whilst meeting financial targets and deadlines.
- A natural Problem Solver, seeking solutions to enhance customer experience
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-10 years in Technical Services
- MS or DVM with focus on Reproduction 2-3 years leading teams
Vytelle is a precision livestock company with an aim to make individual animal management possible. Vytelle’s world class phenotype data capture capability via GrowSafe Systems coupled with the modern IVF technology helps cattle producers transform decision making and brings a new certainty to performance, health, and genetic progress.
Interested? Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com