Position: General manager of Vytelle Labs (USA)
Vytelle is searching for General Manager to provide leadership, management and mentorship to Vytelle labs in the Midwest. The purpose of this role is to work with the laboratory teams to drive performance and financial goals specific to each lab. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, professional, a team player and capable of coaching staff to meet performance goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Management & mentorship for lab personnel and give guidance on operational matters at U.S. labs
- Build the right team and culture to deliver quality output and goals of company-owned Lab Operations
- Determine staffing requirements and enhance capability to optimize lab quality output and enhance overall customer experience.
- Recruit, interview, select and onboard staff with technical skills. Coach and mentor senior staff as appropriate to improve performance.
- Implement a performance management process for all staff which includes monitoring of performance on an on-going basis, as well as conducting an annual performance review.
- Own Health and Safety Policies and Procedure across Vytelle IVF, anticipating future HSE needs, report and manage compliance.
- Set and deliver financial cost targets for each lab location and ensure ROI for any additional training/ad-hoc engagement incentives
- Offers excellent customer service by being honest, building trust and going above and beyond the normal routine when required, in order to give the customer what they need.
- Leads themselves by taking responsibility, being positive and tackling challenges with enthusiasm
- Works well with others by building positive relationships, working with integrity, being direct and straightforward whilst respecting and considering others
- Works well in teams by building team spirit, delivering team goals and being flexible
- Seeks knowledge by researching new ideas and capturing new learning
- Shares knowledge by communicating with focus, simplicity and clarity and able to differentiate fact from opinion
- Adapts to change by being able to deal with uncertainty and accepting new ideas
- Plans and organizes well, by prioritizing their activities and managing their time
- Applies their expertise and skills by keeping up to date with their knowledge and demonstrating business and financial awareness
- Delivers results to a high standard whilst meeting financial targets and deadlines.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Leadership and customer service 3+ years of experience
- Manufacturing and business metrics/analytics
We are a global precision livestock company reshaping how cattle producers worldwide unlock animal performance. Our portfolio includes world-class Bovine phenotype data capture system via GrowSafe Systems which enables producers to accurately select for feed efficiency in their elite genetic stock, coupled with Vytelle In Vitro Fertilization services, which enhance the speed at which genetic improvement can be made. We have uniquely coupled these two capabilities with our artificial intelligence-driven genetic analytic engine, which incorporates phenotype, genotype, environment and management data to identify unique genetic signatures bringing greater accuracy to genetic progress decisions.
Interested? Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com