DAIRY SALES SPECIALIST, WESTERN U.S.
Exciting opportunity for a dairy sales professional to join Vytelle, a fast-growing and innovative reproductive services company. As Dairy Sales Specialist, you will help expand use of our all-natural, hormone-free IVF process that’s easier on animals and helps dairy producers make faster genetic progress in their herds.
What This Position Offers
- Full-time employment with a dynamic company that is gaining a global reputation for successful bovine IVF using a non-FSH ovum pickup process
- Opportunity to work directly with dairy producers and their animals to enhance herd genetic improvement
- Collaboration with a team of highly skilled professionals
- 401(k) match, health insurance and paid time off
- Manage a sales territory that includes California, Oregon, Washington and Idaho
- Identify prospects and create plan to achieve sales goals within territory
- Aid in achieving customer goals through performance analysis and assistance in selecting animals for IVF
- Facilitate customer success through collaboration with the entire Vytelle team, including franchisees
- Actively contribute ideas to improve processes and solutions to achieve better performance results for customers
- Bachelor’s degree in dairy science, animal science or business
- Prior dairy sales experience
- Strong personal connections within the Western U.S. dairy industry
- Knowledgeable and passionate about dairy herd performance
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent communications skills, including speaking to groups
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with DairyComp and other dairy record keeping systems
- Familiarity with genetic selection, genomics and/or dairy reproductive services
- Availability to travel frequently
- Bilingual fluency (English and Spanish) a plus
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Vytelle provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
We are a global precision livestock company reshaping how cattle producers worldwide unlock animal performance. Our portfolio includes world class Bovine phenotype data capture system via GrowSafe Systems which enables producers to accurately select for feed efficiency in their elite genetic stock, coupled with Vytelle In Vitro Fertilization services, which enhance the speed at which genetic improvement can be made. We have uniquely coupled these two capabilities with our artificial intelligence driven genetic analytic engine, which incorporates phenotype, genotype, environment and management data to identify unique genetic signatures bringing greater accuracy to genetic progress decisions.
Interested? Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com