Vytelle Veterinary Internship: ADVANCE Your Skills
As a Vytelle Intern, you will experience first-hand how our global team of industry experts are working to bring a new certainty to performance, health and genetic progress.
WHO WE ARE: We are a precision livestock company reshaping how cattle producers worldwide unlock animal performance.
WHAT WE DO: We fast-forward genetic progress.
HOW WE DO IT: We make individual animal management possible, helping cattle producers transform decision making and bring a new certainty to performance, health, and genetic progress.
WHY WE DO IT: To ensure meat and milk are viable and competitive food choices for future generations.
You will ADVANCE your skills by:
- Working side-by-side with Vytelle’s certified large-animal vets and embryologists.
- Experiencing and participating in ovum pickup events and in-vitro fertilization (IVF) processes. No FSH required.
- Gaining specialized industry knowledge, training and experience that will directly apply to future practices.
- Customizing an internship experience that brings you closer to your professional goals and accommodates your academic schedule.
- Establishing connections and networking with talented industry professionals across the company.
- Current veterinary student enrolled at an accredited U.S. veterinary school.
- Professional liability coverage- Often covered by academic institutions; AVMA provides Veterinary Student Professional Liability coverage free-of-charge.
- Review and sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Submit Resume and Cover Letter to: Nathan Schmidt, Repro Director
To apply for this job please visit vytelle.bamboohr.com.